Self Managed Superannuation
As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with Superannuation funds.
Self-managed Superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannution law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. At Beveridge Carey Accountants Pty Ltd we have access to superannuation experts, and can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively allow you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Completion of all Statutory reporting with the Australian Taxation Office
- SMSF Audits by Independent third party
- Advice concerning Compliance Matters
- Advice concerning Taxation Benefits
- Advice on Employer obligations
Back to Our Services